Friday, September 14, 2012

Children Today, People of Tomorrow

Photography by : Anthony Colon

Afternoon when I'm with these kids and they told me to go to the seashore to watch sunset. Upon waiting the sunset I saw them running, dancing, singing in which they made me smile. I heard their laughter, I saw their smiles; these moment of my life reminds me of my childhood days. FREE like there are no boundaries for everything, enjoying life like no problems. "Growing Up is Never Easy", i've come to age now and I realize how complicated life would be, still fighting for the different challenges. Sometimes I wish to be a child  again who keeps on playing and playing,but I know that's impossible. Now that I'm facing the real life I have to be holistic in every tough decision and think positive always.











>









http://cleff-realone.blogspot.com/2012/09/people-of-tomorrow-children-today.html
/>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...