Friday, October 26, 2012

China Phones in Ph.

China phones are a lot inexpensive compare to some original phones. These phones are available all over the Philippines. Though it is a fake one, there are still people who bought it and yes I have also one model of china phone. I have here original Nokia phone model 1200 at home but it doesn’t have the multimedia which is a bit boring every time I use it. I buy china phone for the reason that I can’t buy those phone which has multimedia because it is quite expensive since I’m a student that time. I bought the phone about three years ago and luckily it is still working. I never thought that this phone will last for three years. The model of the phone that I have is A-GSM/ A200, I bought it Php. 2,400. It is a QWERTY keypad, dual sim card standby, and Bluetooth 2.0, Fm Radio, Camera, Mp3 and mp4 player.


Inside 3 years of using the phone I experienced troubles in the phone especially in its battery. A week after I bought the phone the battery was easily gets low and I have to charge it about 2-3 times a day. The first battery I used was fake it took only 4-5 months as I remember. My second battery is original after I experienced a lot of troubles in my first one. The original battery cost 350 pesos but the store doesn’t give me the warranty. The reason is that my phone is china and they told me that batteries in china phones will damaged easily. The original battery last more than a year and as what I expected the battery gets damaged. The battery boosts and decided to dispose it for there are instances that some batteries are exploded. My present battery is a 3G-power it last about 1 week if you’re not using the mp3 or FM radio.

There are different reasons why some buys china phone. In my side I bought it for mp3 purposes. Now the phone is still working, I use it for texting, calling, and entertainment like listening music and watching downloaded videos; I use it also in listening FM radio programs. Imagine how many times this phone felt on the ground but still alive. Maybe I’m just lucky in my selection of china phone because there are others that are easily broken.

I did not encourage nor discourage everybody to buy this kind of phone I just wanted to share my experiences in using this phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...